Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday boring

I have cramps and I'm bored. I watch people and they bother me. Old dude tried to run me over at Trader Joes. I want to move somewhere else after 7 years of living here I still cant call it home - It's a cool place but just not me but really who am I? Am I trying not to fit in or do I really not fit it in?? I hate slackers and moochers and non motivated people really I only like a select few. My friends just had a baby - way too cool - I still havent decided about the baby thing but I hate when people with kids tell me to have kids why do they do that? I dont tell them hey maybe you should'nt of had kids.... It's a windy sunny day - I wish I knew how to relax and just chill ya know...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a slacker yet you like me, I think. I'll help you out by saying, "maybe you shouldn't have kids." jk jk you already have two and they are more well behaved than any human kid would ever be.

    ReplyDelete